Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Did you know...

That Shutterfly is having a holiday promotion, well they are. They are offering all bloggers 50 free holiday photo cards just for helping them promote this years holiday card line.
I love photo cards, but I always have a hard time finding a folding photo card that I really like. Being as we live so far from our families I always send photo cards for the holidays, but between the price and the designs I often spend several weeks trying to decide who has the cutest designs or the most reasonable price. I was planning on purchasing our cards from Shutterfly this year anyway but had decided to wait just a few more weeks before I placed my order, and boy am I glad that I did.


Here are a few of my favorites 



But I still haven't narrowed it down to just one

but you can go here www.shutterfly.com to look them all over yourself.


You can also go here and design you calendar for 2011
with the ability to put up to 9 photos on each page, and type in special events you are sure to love these whether you are giving them as a gift or keeping it for yourself. plus you get to have all the virtual scrap-booking fun of building the calendar which is always my favorite part.

well I'm off to surf the holiday cards a little longer and hope that I can decide on just 1 design.


Photographic Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. It is really a beautiful photos from Calender, i love these and also love to buy some more for my better half.You can know more here Lifephoto

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...