Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Be our guest

A few months ago I posted about painting our guest room here. Then the holidays hit and my guest room/woman cave project was placed on the back burner. Well I am back at it!

I have spent months searching craigslist for the perfect desk, and to no avail. So my ever-so-sweet husband agreed to build me a desk and even agreed to build me a closet organizer!

Today I am painting an old dresser to use for textile and paper storage. I've seen a lot of cabana stripe furniture pieces around lately and I think I might just have to jump onto that bandwagon. I hope to come back later with a few ohhh and ahhh inspiring photos but for now these will just have to do!

from etsy

from life in the fun lane


Peace and paint spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...