Friday, March 11, 2011

Cheering up

There is a lot of tragedy occurring around the world today, my thoughts and heart are with those dealing with the their losses in Japan. Although our area was only minimally affected by the tsunami it has still been a tumultuous day for people on the northern California coast. Luckily we have lots of precautionary measures in place to help warn people well before tragedy can strike. Besides all the real issues in the world I have also been having a pretty serious flare up this week with my crohn's. needless to say I've been in an introspective "funk" today, lots of snuggling and assuring my friends and family that we are, in fact, completely unharmed.

and then I got this in the mail


From my wonderful pal Lenae

Who was kind enough to put this together just for little'ol me despite the fact that she is a very busy lady with these sweet little angels
Seriously, how cute is that?!

Thank you so much Lenae, I really needed to smile!


Peace & love...



1 comment:

  1. Well if I could, I would just drive up there right now! It has been a sad & confusing day. But I wish you knew how many people called me to ask about your family up there in Humboldt County. It was so sweet. Lenae, you are a wonderful friend to my daughter. Heck, I love ya too!

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...