Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It just keeps getting better

Yesterday was my birthday. I have never in my life felt as loved as I do on this my 27th birthday. As I ease into my late twenties it's hard not to notice how much more comfortable I am with myself than I once was. As far as birthdays go, this year had to be the best one yet. 
A few days before my boys made me some new Halloween decorations

thanks boys!


My sweet husband took me out to my very favorite Creperie (after dropping the boys at school). Oh that giant hot chocolate was AMAZING, le sigh! 

We came home from breakfast to find that my sweet daddy had sent me some beautiful flowers, Thanks Daddy!

Then Jess got to work finishing making my little decorative shelf over my baking area in the kitchen. It looks kinda jumbled now but once I paint it all a creamy white it will look perfect

My friend and neighbor brought me a warm apple pie, you know you have some seriously awesome friends when they bring you pie! I was more than happy to have them and a few other friends/neighbors over for cheesecake and pie later. It is so nice to live in the same neighborhood with 3 of my very good friends!

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with another one of my favorite girls and a few of my co workers. I'm gonna wear these, my other gift from that wonderful hubby. 

Today my mom and I have to get to work getting ready for our kiddo Halloween party on Friday. I also have to finish making someones Lego Luke Skywalker costume. 

I hope you all have a great day!

of leftover pie for breakfast









1 comment:

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...